Nourish Your Root Chakra: Energetic Care for Moms How-To
Time & Location
About the Event
Lydie Ometto of Inner Seas Yoga will be educating us from an energetic and yogic perspective on how us mothers can nurture our root chakras. When we have a healthy root chakra, we feel calm, grounded, safe, and like external forces cannot shake us. She will lead us through a yoga practice as part of this workshop, so come ready to move. Lydie Ometto is an experienced yoga teacher, massage therapist, and physical therapist well versed in this subject.
Nicole Hunt will lead us through an Ayurvedic cooking demonstration and we will make a delicious dish to support our root chakras. As an Ayurvedic Postpartum Doula, Nicole will educate us on how food can help us feel relaxed, calm, and centered.
What you'll learn:
- What the root chakra is and its importance
- How nurturing and connecting to your root chakra can improve your mood
- Why mothers need a healthy root chakra
- How yoga can help your root chakra
- What is Ayurveda
- How grounding food can improve your mood
- The importance of food in nurturing your root chakra
What you'll leave with:
- A full tummy, filled with delicious Ayurvedic food
- Ayurvedic recipes you can make at home
- An emailed certificate noting your continuing education credits, recognized by Yoga Alliance
This event is a fundraiser for Here and Now Motherhood.
To register for free childcare, click here.
- Chakra Ticket$89$890$0